We are an international group with locations throughout Europe and the USA. Our USA operation is based out of Hagerstown, MD. We are a dynamic company, continuously innovating and supply a superior quality product.
We’re expanding our team and have a position available for an
Area Sales Manager West Coast / Southwestern USA
It’s the responsibility of the Area Sales Manager to explore and grow current and future business. This will be achieved through contacting potential and existing customers. Create demand through our excellent product portfolio, which will lead to new customer products development. Evenly important are fulfilling the needs of our existing customers and service them like is to be expected from a strategic business partner. You will be given the opportunity to use your own techniques and experience within the framework of our company. The ideal candidate has sales and service experience within or related to the concrete industry. You have a hands-on mentality and perform well within a team. You’ll be able to operate within the budget and use the sales goals as your guideline.
It will be a reoccurring task to work with our engineers, read engineering drawings and support an engineering project to translate customer demands into a final product. Candidates with a technical background or experience have great opportunity to excel.
After a thorough training phase, you will be the first point of contact for all customer contact in your designated area. This will be for all phone and email contact, but even more important personal contact. Therefore you will travel to meet customers in person, initiate new business and participate in industry meetings and events. Travel might take up to 30-40% of your time in certain periods. You will manage the sales process in your area with support from your sales support team.
We are looking to build long lasting relations with customers and our employees. After the initial training and introduction phase, it’s expected that you can operate efficient and independent.
- Competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
- Thorough training phase and dedicated coaching.
- Great career opportunity with fast growing international company.
- Based out of any city at the West Coast / in Southwestern USA.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in the construction industry, preferably in selling/supplying to the concrete industry.
- Creative vision and solution driven.
- Ability to initiate, establish and maintain business relationships.
- Hands-on mentality in a dynamic business environment.
- Structured and organized.
- Team oriented and flexible.
- Good communicator
Then we look forward to your meaningful and complete application stating your earliest possible starting date.
RAMPF MOLDS INDUSTRIES INC.90 Western Maryland ParkwayHagerstown, MD 21740
T+1 301 7916880