Established in 1926, Rampf has been the world’s leading manufacturer of steel molds for the concrete products industry for many decades. We are an international group with locations throughout Europe and the USA. Our USA operation is based out of Hagerstown, MD. We are a dynamic company, continuously innovating, and supply a superior quality product. We are excited to announce that we are expanding our team!
Sales Executive | West Coast / Southwestern USA
It is the responsibility of the Sales Executive to grow, develop, and expand our footprint with current and future customers. To achieve this, the candidate will use our diverse product portfolio, technical experience, and customer focused approach to help fulfill the needs of the customers buying our products.
The Sales Executive will be given the opportunity to use his/her own selling techniques and experiences as a framework to drive sales and growth within the region and/or customer base. The ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit with proven sales and service experience within or related to the concrete industry.
Teamwork, adding to the culture, understanding processes, and operating within a budget & sales goals is critical to the success of this role.
Other tasks include working with our engineers, read engineering drawings, working with our operations team, and sales support to help in translating the customer expectations into a final product. Candidates who have a technical background or love to learn have a great opportunity to excel.
After a thorough training phase, the Sales Executive will figure out ways to initiate business though engaging with customers either by meetings, phone, e-mail, text, events, or other creative ways. Therefore, travel requirements could be as high as 30-40% of your time in certain periods.
We are overall goal is to build long lasting relationships with customers and our teammates.
- Competitive compensation package including excellent benefits.
- Thorough training phase and dedicated coaching.
- Great career opportunity with an international company.
- Based out of any city at the West Coast / in Southwestern USA.
- Work from home.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years of sales experience in the construction industry, preferably in selling/supplying to the concrete industry.
- Creative vision and solution drive
- Ability to initiate, establish and maintain business relationships.
- Hands-on mentality in a dynamic business environment.
- Structured and organized
- Team oriented and flexible
- Good communicator
Then we look forward to your meaningful and complete application stating your earliest possible starting date.
RAMPF MOLDS INDUSTRIES INC.90 Western Maryland ParkwayHagerstown, MD 21740
T+1 443 562-3812